Over 100 Canadians attend JFNA GA 2015 attended the JFNA GA in Washington, DC.
Throughout the 3 day event, there were sessions developed exclusively for Canadians.
- Special reception hosted by Jewish Federations of Canada - UIA . for Canadians and partner agencies.
- Exclusive sessions with plenary speakers:
- Madam Justice Rosalie Abella - the first Jewish woman to sit on the Canadian Supreme Court
- The Honourable John Baird - former Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Canadian speakers also included The Honourable Irwin Cotler - Former Member of Parliament for Mount Royal and the Liberal Party of Canada’s Critic for Rights and Freedoms and International Justice